How awesome! Are you using this to help your students write persuasive writing or opinion? Is this a mentor text? I love the pictures and I am convinced going to get my rain-boots and rain coat and head out.
Love the idea! I was just commenting on Voicethread about I teach at a Nature Play program. We spend 2-3.5+ hours outside everyday! Including 30 minute nature walks around the WSU campus each and everyday.
I like the layout that you chose and it would be a great mentor text for persuasive writing
This is a great opinion and persuasive writing example. I think the topic you chose is unique too! It helps kids get away from the typical topics like why the cafeteria should serve pizza for hot lunch everyday.
I really want to use this as a mentor text to teach my students how to make a brochure for their multigenre project they are working on right now! What an awesome example. Thanks for sharing!
How awesome! Are you using this to help your students write persuasive writing or opinion? Is this a mentor text? I love the pictures and I am convinced going to get my rain-boots and rain coat and head out.
ReplyDeleteLove the idea! I was just commenting on Voicethread about I teach at a Nature Play program. We spend 2-3.5+ hours outside everyday! Including 30 minute nature walks around the WSU campus each and everyday.
ReplyDeleteI like the layout that you chose and it would be a great mentor text for persuasive writing
This is a great opinion and persuasive writing example. I think the topic you chose is unique too! It helps kids get away from the typical topics like why the cafeteria should serve pizza for hot lunch everyday.
ReplyDeleteI really want to use this as a mentor text to teach my students how to make a brochure for their multigenre project they are working on right now! What an awesome example. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete